Apple satires are always funny, but when Conan O’Brien decides to jump into the ring, you know it’s going to be something special.
Fresh off last weeks announcement of the iPad mini, he has made a new commercial (set to air tonight) that chirps at Apple’e wide variety of tablet options. It’s hilarious. However, that isn’t the stand-out part of the skit; wait till you hear his new slogan for them – you’ll yell-laugh.
- BlackBerry Live 2013: Hands-on with the Otterbox “Commuter” case for the BlackBerry Q10
- Review: Logitech Harmony Touch Remote Control
- Things that are cool: The world’s first “braille” concept smartphone
- Review: The 2013 Honda CrossTour
- Review: Logitech UE 900 Noise-Isolating Earphones