We finally have some legit, clear pictures, of what could be the upcoming iPad mini; new charging port and all. As you can see from the image, the tablet is considerable smaller than its big brother, the iPad, and features the new lightning charger port, rather than the previous 30-pin connector. You may also notice the dual speaker output, rather than the previous single speaker on the bottom right corner of the iPad.
If this does indeed turn out to be the much-anticipated iPad mini, I think I may be sold on a tablet finally. What are your thoughts? Sound off below!
- BlackBerry Live 2013: Hands-on with the Otterbox “Commuter” case for the BlackBerry Q10
- Review: Logitech Harmony Touch Remote Control
- Things that are cool: The world’s first “braille” concept smartphone
- Review: The 2013 Honda CrossTour
- Review: Logitech UE 900 Noise-Isolating Earphones