Samsung is really riding this “inspired by nature” marketing gimmick with their Galaxy S III. At first they launched the device in pebble blue, and ceramic white, but remained hush on whether or not they’d release any other colours. Now Samsung has announced four new colours that “take their inspiration from the Earth’s richest materials: Amber Brown, Garnet Red, Sapphire Black and Titanium Grey.” (see images below).
No word on when – or if – these colours will come to Canada, or what carrier will take it, however I think it’s safe to assume each carrier will want in. What do you think of the new colour palette? Leave your thoughts below
- BlackBerry Live 2013: Hands-on with the Otterbox “Commuter” case for the BlackBerry Q10
- Review: Logitech Harmony Touch Remote Control
- Things that are cool: The world’s first “braille” concept smartphone
- Review: The 2013 Honda CrossTour
- Review: Logitech UE 900 Noise-Isolating Earphones