Lately, the tech world has been abuzz on all things IFA, the European version of CES, happening at the end of the month in Berlin. Today on Facebook, Samsung has teased its followers with an image of a new tablet that is has said it will be launching at the aforementioned show.
The image shows a tablet looking device, with the Microsoft Windows 8 operating system on it, hovering over what looks like a keyboard, subtly placed in the background. This implies that Samsung will launch a tablet with a bolt on keyboard similar to the Asus Transformer and Microsoft’s own Microsoft Surface at the trade show. Samsung already has a Windows 8 tablet, though still in developer-only distribution.
Samsung is just one of many manufacturers expected to announce Windows 8 tablets in the run up to the Windows 8 launch.
Stay tuned for more
- BlackBerry Live 2013: Hands-on with the Otterbox “Commuter” case for the BlackBerry Q10
- Review: Logitech Harmony Touch Remote Control
- Things that are cool: The world’s first “braille” concept smartphone
- Review: The 2013 Honda CrossTour
- Review: Logitech UE 900 Noise-Isolating Earphones