Rumours have been swirling around the interbwebz of a forthcoming device release from HTC that would be a follow-up to the just-released One V, which itself is a follow-up to the very popular HTC Legend. *stops to catch breath*. Anyway, an image surfaced online today, care of The Verge, which is purported to be the aforementioned device which is currently using the codename “Proto”. Specs put this phone right into the entry-level market and look like this:
- 4-inch WVGA display (resolution of 800×480)
- 1Ghz dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor
- Beats Audio
- 9.62mm thin, 512MB RAM, 4GB internal storage, and a 5MP camera.
Release date, name, price and actual OS (though, likely Android) are all unknown, stay tuned.
- BlackBerry Live 2013: Hands-on with the Otterbox “Commuter” case for the BlackBerry Q10
- Review: Logitech Harmony Touch Remote Control
- Things that are cool: The world’s first “braille” concept smartphone
- Review: The 2013 Honda CrossTour
- Review: Logitech UE 900 Noise-Isolating Earphones