Peeps in Moncton! Rogers heard your cries for LTE and has officially flipped the switch on the network in your city. This announcement makes Rogers the first carrier to offer the fastest wireless network technology in New Brunswick. Rogers has invested $20M in its wireless network in New Brunswick and with today’s news, further expands Rogers LTE network in Atlantic Canada, adding to cities including Halifax and St. John’s.
Starting today, Moncton customers will have access to the Rogers LTE network with theoretical download speeds of up to 75 Mbps, with typical download speeds ranging from 12 Mbps to 25 Mbps. * These speeds are significantly faster than those Canadians experience on any other 4G HSPA+ wireless network.
Read all about the announcement via Rogers Redboard here
- BlackBerry Live 2013: Hands-on with the Otterbox “Commuter” case for the BlackBerry Q10
- Review: Logitech Harmony Touch Remote Control
- Things that are cool: The world’s first “braille” concept smartphone
- Review: The 2013 Honda CrossTour
- Review: Logitech UE 900 Noise-Isolating Earphones