The term “Flixography” has taken the iPhone world by storm since it was incepted in March. Using the app “Flixel” users are able to capture .MP4 stills, with an image overlay, and “paint” away areas of the shot adding the movement element; thus bringing the photo to life and becoming “Flixographers”.
Since its launch, the app has gone viral, and the founders have received funding to allow them to offer all in-app purchases free of charge. Today, Flixel 2.0 was released to the app store and brings a plethora of new features (see image above) including new “shake meter,” which measures the small oscillations in your hand to ensure that it is steady enough for a clean, smooth shot.
You can download Flixel via the AppStore here
- BlackBerry Live 2013: Hands-on with the Otterbox “Commuter” case for the BlackBerry Q10
- Review: Logitech Harmony Touch Remote Control
- Things that are cool: The world’s first “braille” concept smartphone
- Review: The 2013 Honda CrossTour
- Review: Logitech UE 900 Noise-Isolating Earphones