Research in Motion is currently hosting an “Experience Center” in New York City for their notorious tablet, the BlackBerry PlayBook. The event, which runs for two weeks beginning today, was designed to raise awareness about the BlackBerry PlayBook by offering New Yorkers a hands-on experience with the device.
Interested in attending? Head on over to 75 9th Avenue (at the corner of 15th Street and 10th Avenue).
- BlackBerry Live 2013: Hands-on with the Otterbox “Commuter” case for the BlackBerry Q10
- Review: Logitech Harmony Touch Remote Control
- Things that are cool: The world’s first “braille” concept smartphone
- Review: The 2013 Honda CrossTour
- Review: Logitech UE 900 Noise-Isolating Earphones