HTC loyalists, today is your lucky day: Rogers has cut the ceremonial rope and officially made the LTE-powered One X available for purchase for $169.99 on a 3-year term – not too shabby. I for one have been using it for almost 24-hours and love what HTC has done combining their Sense 4 UI with ICS (Android 4.0). Specs of the One X are: a 4.7-inch, 720p HD screen crafted from contoured Corning™ Gorilla Glass with an LTE-enabled Qualcomm Snapdragon S4™ 1.5GHz dual-core processor, and is packed with an 1,800 mAh battery with software enhancements that improve battery performance to accommodate heavy mobile use.
Pick one up for yourself via Rogers (they haven’t updated the site with its availability yet, so stay tuned).
Check out our full review coming shortly as well!
- BlackBerry Live 2013: Hands-on with the Otterbox “Commuter” case for the BlackBerry Q10
- Review: Logitech Harmony Touch Remote Control
- Things that are cool: The world’s first “braille” concept smartphone
- Review: The 2013 Honda CrossTour
- Review: Logitech UE 900 Noise-Isolating Earphones